|Profile Picture||Prof.Dr.Muhammad Aslam Asghar|
|Professor in Department of Education
Completed PhD from University of Missouri Columbia,MO(USA).
Duration: 4 semesters Credit Hours: 48
Eligibility: 1. Master degree in Education with 45% marks.
- GAT General with 50% marks or university entry test.
- Courses 24CH
(a) Core Courses
Semester –I& II
|Sr. #||Course||Credit Hours|
|1||Trends and Issues in Education||3|
|2||Computer and its Application in Education||3|
|3||Advanced Educational Research||3|
|4||Advanced Educational management||3|
|6||Advanced Curriculum Development||3|
(b) Specializations (two courses to be taken), subject to number of students.
- (i) Educational Measurement and Evaluation 3 CH
- (ii) Teaching Strategies 3 CH
- (iii) Secondary Education 3 CH
Distance and Non-Formal Education
- (i) System of Distance Education 3 CH
- (ii) Developing Instructional Materials 3 CH
- Semesters III & IV
|Admission Fee||Regestration Fee||Tuition Fee Fee||Exam Fee||Security Fee(Refundable)||Total Fee|
|Rs. 3,000/- Once||Rs. 3,000/- Once||Rs. 30,000/- Per Semester||Rs. 3,000/- Per Semester||Rs. 2,000/-||Rs. 41,000/-|