Admissions in the University are open to all students without distinction
of caste, creed, gender, or place of origin or domicile.
2. Foreign Students may also seek admission in the University
3. Admission merit is determined on the basis of 40% weightage
for academic performance and 60% weightage for Entry Test and Interview.
4. The copies of following documents, duly attested by a Gazetted
Officer (BPS-17 or above) must be attached with the application form for
a. Four Passport-size Photographs
b. Character Certificate
c. S.S.C or equivalent Examination
Certificate d. Migration Certificate
e. HSSC / Intermediate or equivalent
Certificate f. Provisional Certificate
g. N.I.C or Form B or NIC of father/guardian
both sides h. Undertaking
i. Two References with addresses j.
Any other Certificate
5. For Master Degree Programme minimum qualification required for
admission is BA, BSc, BBA, B.Com or equivalent. For Bachelor Programmes,
minimum qualification required for admission is F.A/F.Sc,D.COM or equivalent.
6. All admissions, in the first instance, with other antecedents
will be completely provisional, subject to verification of the original
documents, and verification/approval by the Admission Committee.
7. The provisional admission of a student is liable to cancellation,
if it is found that any document submitted by the student is fake, or
if there is a wrong statement in the admission form or if eligibility
is not complete in any respect and such a student will have no right to
go against the University in any court of law.